The Chase is about bringing people together – it’s fast and it’s fun.
- Fun: Do you just want your team to have fun (without any heavy learning objectives)?
- Fast: Do you have limited time?
- Frugal: Do you have a limited team building budget?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any or all of these questions, The Chase is the right program for you. In two short hours, we will bring people together in a fun way, where everyone feels valued, and you can start or end your meeting on a high note.
Program at a glance:
Who: A group ranging from 12 to 2,000 people who want team building for a retreat, training or conference
What: A high tech treasure hunt
Why: Fast and fun team building
Where: Indoors and outdoors
When: 2 hours
How: We have an app for this 🙂
Example 2-hour agenda:
1:00 p.m. Chase program introduction
1:30 p.m. Chase experience
2:30 p.m. Awards and digital slideshow
3:00 p.m. Program ends
One phone call to us – and you’ll have a battle-tested adventure ready for your team.
Want to learn more first?
We know you want to have fun. Or perhaps your leader said, “We need a team building event”! That’s why we designed this program; we listened to our customers and distilled the most exciting parts of our programs.
People choose The Chase who are looking for a new way to have fun as a stand-alone program or enhance an event, training or conference. You also want someone to take the work off you. We get it. With more than 1,400 events in 19 years, we have the experience to make it easy on you.
How it works
We meet with you, use one of our predesigned courses for your event and take care of all the logistics for you. On the day of the event, our emcee forms your group into teams and shares the goals, rules and how to use our technology. Then the teams are off on their adventure! In this fun and competitive event, teams try to outscore each other.
While fun, there are some hidden benefits to The Chase:
- Networking: This is an opportunity to help people get to know each other better
- Increase morale: People feel valued and appreciated by your company when you make time to bring people together and invest in them
- Increase team performance: Team building programs can increase team performance in the following weeks
You show up and we make it happen – it really is that simple!