Learn to balance competition and collaboration in this unique business simulation.
The Ah-Ha is an interactive business simulation that forces participants to balance their individual team goals with the success of the overall company goals. Our most popular program, The Ah-Ha is designed to change group thinking as they explore the competitive-collaborative paradox.
Participants will experience equal doses of fast-paced action and facilitated follow-up, creating opportunities for them to develop a personal action plan and take what they've learned back to the work place. If you're looking for a team-building event that fosters both cross-team collaboration and team development, you'll find The Ah-Ha an eye-opening experience.
- Create cross-team collaboration and intra-team development.
- Improve communication and strategy skills.
- Provide an opportunity for new leaders to emerge.
- Stimulate new thinking through problem solving.
- Create a personal action plan that transfers lessons learned from the event to the work environment.
- Pre-event team assessment lets us custom design the event to reach your team's specific learning goals.
- Participants will be playing to win for themselves as well as for the company as a whole.
- A facilitated debriefing session after the action will turn the participant's experiences from the day into learning lessons they can apply at the workplace.
- Like all Geoteaming events, everyone loves the activity and will have a great time.
RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT
- Your team will learn that company success is just as important as personal success.
- Learning lessons in key areas such as trust, communication and collaboration will be filtered out and applied to your office environment.
- Participants will have the opportunity to build connections with their coworkers outside of the office environment.
SAMPLE 4-HOUR ITINERARY:
1:00 - Introductions, team formation, goals, technical training and strategy
1:45 - Geoteaming session 1 begins
2:45 - Mid-point debrief
3:00 - Geoteaming session 2 begins
4:00 - Final debrief, awards, slideshow and celebration
5:00 - Event concludes
Request a quote TODAY!