- Can Geoteaming come to my location?
Yes. Geoteaming programs can be run anywhere that there is a clear view of the sky. We currently have Geoteaming courses in 114 cities throughout 27 states and 6 international countries. Back to Top
- Can you run Geoteaming indoors?
No. Unfortunately GPS signal doesn't work indoors, so neither will Geoteaming. However, we have two new team building programs that will work indoors, iTeaming or TeamLive. We can also create other great team building events that are based indoors depending on the needs of your group.Back to Top
- How many events have you run?
Since 2003, we have run...
Back to Top
- 567 events
- In 9 different countries and 27 different states
- 29,407 participants (That is more than fit in Key Arena, home of the used to be Seattle Super Sonics, R.I.P.)
- How many people can a Geoteaming program accommodate?
The sky is the limit. We have done events for 400+ participants down to 6. You let us know how many people you have on your team and we will come up with a creative solution on how to accommodate your group.Back to Top
- Can anyone participate in Geoteaming?
Yes. The only physical ability required to participate in Geoteaming is the ability to walk. Even if you can't walk, we will include you into the event in a way that your participation will be critical to the group's success.Back to Top
- How strenuous is Geoteaming?
Mildly strenuous. During the course of an average 4 hour Geoteaming event, the participants will walk anywhere from 2-4 miles. We encourage participants not to run and stay with their team, so the teams will only move as fast as their slowest team member.
Back to Top
- What kinds of technology tools do you use?
Each team will be outfitted with at least 5 GPS receivers, a digital camera and a Pocket PC. In addition, some of our programs will involve 2-way radios, cell phones and laptops. Everyone will have some piece of equipment in their hands. Our goal is to provide your group with as many tech toys to play with as possible.
Back to Top
- Do I need to know how to use GPS to participate?
No previous experience is necessary. We have successfully taught thousands of people how to use GPS. In less than 15 minutes, we will teach your group how to use all of the technology we provide you with.Back to Top
- Do you supply all of the equipment?
Yes. We will supply all of the technology pieces necessary for your Geoteaming event.Back to Top
- Does Geoteaming work for school/church groups?
Yes. Although Geoteaming was primarily designed for corporate team building events, we have worked with schools and school districts in the past. We would love to speak with you about your ideas for team building with your school or church. You can call us at (877) 652-0875 or email us at email@example.com.Back to Top